Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meh.

I don't feel like blogging today, so I've copied and pasted a conversation that took place about 20 minutes ago.  Red = me, blue = dear friend.

9:15am
Woohoo!

9:16am
ysssssss
snowday
so jealous!!!

9:16am
lol
it's not my fault we have an inefficient snow removal policy

9:16am
I wish we had one.

9:17am
So I'm officially crazy.
Well, crazier.
And I'm hallucinating.

9:17am
Um you are injecting hormones (in oil)...that'd make you crazy

9:17am
brb, flipping pancakes

9:17am
what are you crazying about?
ok

9:20am
so I have these STUPID-SENSITIVE test strips
lemmie find link
http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html
10u of hCG
these aren't your momma's hpt strips
have been testing out the hCG trigger
was out on the evening of 3dp3dt

9:22am
ok

9:22am
and I considered it "officially" out on morning of 4dp3dt
Took one yesterday and nada.

9:22am
meaning that it isn't in your system anymore?
and any hcg would come from a pregnancy?

9:22am
No biggie, nothing appears because Happy and Grumpy are still implanting (fingers crossed)
yes
so I pee this morning
dip for 3 seconds
and again, nothing
but because I'm insane and love to torture myself
ugh, brb, last pancake to flip

9:23am
lol
ok

9:26am
anyhow
I tortured myself by googling "6dp3dt"
and followed a link to this other insane infertile woman
who got a pos hpt
but like, BARELY
like, at first I thought "girl, you crazy."
then I looked at a different picture of the same test and was like
great, now I'm crazy, too because I see it
so I went back to my test (still sitting on the bathroom counter, waiting out the 5 minute thing)
and stared
and stared
and squinted
and I saw something. but don't get excited, because I totally didn't see anything
because I'm insane

9:29am
ha ha

9:29am
and because I want to see something

9:29am
do you have a picture?
no, sometimes you can see the faintest of faint lines

9:29am
no, after about 20 minutes of squinting and rubbing eyes, I flushed the damned thing because it was taunting me

9:29am
i don't think you are crazy
lmao

9:29am
No, really, I think it was the negative image of the control line
so not only was I seeing lines that weren't there, but I was hearing the little, evil voice of the hpt
see? officially nucking futs

9:30am
it's a good sign really

9:30am
what, being crazy??

9:30am
I was at my nucking futtiest when I was pregnat.

9:30am
lmfao
awesome. looking forward to being even crazier than I am on any given day. I honestly didn't think there was a higher level of crazy.

9:31am
I am giddy with excitement for you

9:31am
it's like Dante's levels of batshit crazy

9:31am
just you wait, henry higgins, just you wait!

9:31am
lol

9:31am
exactly!

9:31am
and we TOTALLY do it to ourselves
being infertile is a physical disease AS WELL as a mental disorder
moreso with the latter

9:32am
true

9:32am
ok, I have a wee pancake waiting for me

9:32am
one wee pancake

9:32am
and cold coffee

9:32am
yeah, mine is cold

9:32am
mmm

9:32am
let me know what your test looks like tomororw
because we all know you will be testing tomorrow

9:32am
a sign of a momma...cold coffee

9:32am
:P

9:32am
you bet
of course!

9:33am
hee hee

9:33am
hell, I'd planned on peeing in a cup right before bed tonight

9:33am
:X
well let me know then, too!

9:33am
I do have an arsenal of these things, after all
will do mon capitan
batshit crazy #1, over and out




And to further prove that I am, indeed, insane, here's a picture:

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you are crazy. I have been using the same "sensitive" test since 4dp3dt. I saw "barely" there line on 11dp3dt and 12dp3dt. My hubby sees it too.. so waiting to test tomorrow morning and keeping my fingers crossed for it turn darker :)

    ReplyDelete